Note: The Future Stars, Pee Wee, Junior Academy and Academy programs are designed for students who have ambitions to play high performance tennis i.e. USTA tournaments or higher. All classes are directed by Tom Mar under the Bollettieri teaching method.
- Future Stars Tennis (6 to 9 year-old Beginners): This program introduces basic tennis mechanics and fundamentals (i.e. grips, technique and basic court awareness). Cost: $100 for 10 (1 hr classes) or $15/class. $50 for 10 (1/2 hour classes) or $10/class. Classes Offered: Mon & Wed 4:00 to 5:00 p.m. (1 hr classes) and 4 to 4:30 p.m. or 4:30 to 5 (1/2 hour classes).
- Pee Wee Tennis (6 and 9 year-old Intermediates): This program includes activities and drills to develop basic tennis skills so that the child can begin competing which includes fun games and simulated point play. Cost: $150 for 10 classes or $20/class. Classes Offered: Tue & Thurs 4 to 5:30 p.m. and Sat 10:30 to 12:00 p.m.
- Recreational Tennis (10 to 18 year-old Beginners): Designed to teach students who are interested in learning how to play tennis for recreation and exercise. Cost: $150 for 10 classes or $20/class. Classes Offered: Friday 4:00 to 5:30 p.m. and Saturday 10:30 to 12 noon.
- Junior Academy (10 to 18 year-old Intermediates): In addition to on court drilling to reinforce muscle memory, this program implements more simulated point play and matches to help build a stronger competitive nature. Cost: $150 for 10 classes or $20/class. Classes offered: Tue & Thurs 5:30 to 7 p.m. and Sat 10:30 to 12:00 p.m.
- Academy (10 to 18 year-old Advanced-Intermediates and up): Academy is an introductory high-performance program designed to prepare players for USTA tournaments at the local level with the ultimate goal of competing at the National level or higher. As part of their high performance training, students will participate in a rigorous fitness and movement session, attend a USTA Tournament once a month and participate in a mandatory challenge ladder. Cost: $200 for 10 classes or $25/class. Classes offered: Mon & Wed 5:00 to 7 p.m.